Gives you information about WLAN networks such as MAC addresses
-Complete user interface revamp to resemble to the new KitKat/Android L user interface guidelines. Expect more polish on this subject in future releases.
-Major user interface bugfixes in 7-inch tablets.
-Major bugfixes related with an old version of Google Play Services
-Update to comply with the new Play Store policies.
-Dropped support from this version onward to Android versions below 2.3.3-2.3.7 (API Level 10)
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.